How To Send Whatsapp Message Without Save Number. WhatsApp is the largest instant messaging platform in the world and there is no doubt about that. With more than a billion active users who use this service to send text messages, images, videos, etc. To keep in touch with your friends, family, colleagues and family, the application deserves this feat. Although WhatsApp offers many useful functions for the end user, the platform has been absent in a particular department since its launch. That is the inability to start a WhatsApp conversation without adding them to your contacts. Well, this is usually a problem when you have to add someone who does not really know your contacts, just to send them a text message. Sometimes, we may not even know the name of the person we added, for example, the electrician, the delivery agent, the plumber, etc. However, there is a solution for this, and it involves the use of a third-party application. So, without further ado, let’s look at
How To Send Whatsapp Message Without Save Number
- Install and open the WhatsDirect application.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of the application by tapping the “Continue” button.
- Now you can see a tutorial that you can skip or go through (if you wish).
Now you should be on the main screen.
- Enter the phone number along with the country code (see screenshot). 91 is the country code and the rest is the telephone number. Note that you do not need to enter special characters such as “+”. If you do not know the country code, I suggest you consult this article or simply do a Google search (country code “the name of your country”).
- Write the message you want.
- Now press the “Send text message” button in the application.
- It will take you to the WhatsApp application. If you wish, you can edit your message there. Now press the “Send” icon to send the message.
- That’s. Your WhatsApp message is sent successfully without saving the contact on your device.
- This application not only supports text, but also supports Media. If you want to send media, here are the steps you should follow:
- Enter the number you want along with the country code.
- Touch the “Send multimedia” button. Touch “Okay” in the pop-up window.
- It will take you to WhatsApp. Now attach media to the WhatsApp as you normally do.
- After that, touch the “Send” icon.
- That’s. All ready.
- In case, if the number is not in WhatsApp, then WhatsApp will notify you in this way:
Also Read > Best Android Phones 2018