Hey Friends How to Empty Google Drive Trash using the Android application. This guide also covers how to remove a single garbage item in Google Drive. Keep in mind that this will only work if you already have something in your trash can inside your Google Drive.
Google gives you 15 GB of free space on Google Drive, which seems like a good deal compared to the 2 GB of Dropbox and the 10 GB of Box. But there is one drawback: that 15 GB limit includes not only your Google Drive, but also your Gmail account (messages and attachments) and Google Photos.
If you use Gmail as one of your primary email accounts, you’ll probably find yourself bumping that 15GB limit more often than you’d like. Here’s how you can search for files, messages, attachments and media that are taking up valuable gigabytes and reclaim that Google Drive space for you.
If you want to empty the Trash in Google Drive, here are the steps:
- Go to Google Drive Log in if you have not done it yet
- Press “Trash” from the left side of the screen.
- Click on the “Trash” drop-down list below the search box.
- Now, you can see the “Empty Trash” option. Click on the.
- In the confirmation pop-up window, click on “Empty Trash”.
- Open the Google Drive app.
- Touch the Hamburger icon (three vertical lines) at the top and then tap “Trash.”
- Now, press the Overflow Menu (three vertical dots) at the top and then tap “Empty Trash”.
In the confirmation pop-up window, touch “Delete forever”.
Note: In the case, if you want to delete a file or folder from the Trash in Google Drive, here are the steps:
Go to “Trash” in Google Drive. Right click on the one you want to delete.
Now you can see two options: restore and delete forever. Press “Delete forever”. In the confirmation pop-up window, click on “Delete forever”.
Go to “Trash” in Google Drive. Select the one you want to remove by pressing it for a long time.
Now, press the “Trash” icon at the bottom. In the confirmation pop-up window, touch “Delete forever”.
Another important thing to keep in mind: Select the ones you want to remove from the Trash and then apply the previous steps to delete several files and / or folders at the same time.